It would be an honour for the Czech University of Defence to host the next LoD 7 annual working meeting jointly with an iMAF group working meeting.
The meetings shall take place in Brno, Czech Republic on 19 and 20 September 2016. For the iMAF members, the following framework agenda is expected:
Monday, 19 September
14.00 – 17.00
- iMAF 2016 meeting in Wroclaw review (presented by Military Academy Wroclaw)
- iMAF 2017 meeting in Czech Republic plan (presented by University of Defence)
Tuesday, 20 September
09.00 – 16.00 working sessions
- Short-term mobility programmes of two weeks to one month, such as international courses, final theses, sports or other activities) including capacity for received students presented by each institution.
- Terms and conditions (this includes meals, accommodation) of Erasmus+ activities in the academic year 2015-16,
- Intro to discussion: curriculum standards for junior/senior staff officer training programmes – presented by NDC Rome
- Hot news and tasks in military mobility programmes from the implementation group – presented by COL Gell
16.00 – 17.00 conclusion meeting, minutes
12.00 – 13.30 lunch break
19.00 – 22.00 hosted official dinner